Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I am worthless

Listening to my roommate and her little speak every single damn day makes me realize i never got that relationship and will never have it. I joined for that relationship and all i received was crap. a sis mom that blew me off and made me feel like crap then became my big and two littles who hated me and then left. i try and try to give everything that i have and no one likes me to this day. I'm going on my third year in this damn house. YOU MAKE ME WANT TO KILL MYSELF! I hate this place. I hate this school. All i ever want was to be wanted. HOW HARD IS THAT? My own damn family doesn't want me my sorority has been trying to get me to quit since my own damn bid day and i have zero friends at this damn school. I should really just end it. really. I am so worthless. God must really be the biggest ass. WHY AM I ALIVE? I should have never been born.

No comments:

Post a Comment