Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Bye bye Norman. :(

Sooooo sad. I'll be leaving Norman tomorrow to head back to Tulsa. I'm really going to miss my baby, Jeffers. I'm blogging for you honey bee. I love you like crazzzzzy, boy. You are so wonderful honey. You, I love. I think you are the best boyfran evah!!!!! Lol



Soooo. Finals. Just. Blowed. I'm ready for no classes, but not to go back to Tulsa. At least I have a job set up. It's been way stressful trying to find someone to fill my lease at crimson park. Very upsetting. I wish I could just live in Norman over the summer. Take class here. Work HERE. Gah. Lame.

I don't want to leave here. I love being here. With my Jefferson. My Marty. And my peanut. (peanut is my new guinea pig).


My parents don't want me to take him home with me, buts its what's best for him (and quite frankly me). I've had him for two and a half weeks and I love him to death. He's a good baby. 2.5 months old and cute as sin. Im just going to miss Marty and Jeff. I'm going to have to come down to Norman practically every weekend. BLAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment