Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Today

So the freshly bathed Marty (boyfriends dog) and I are about to go to pets mart. Marty was so gross this morning, poor baby. Not only did my boyfriends roommate put paint on Marty's head, but I spill honey from my sopapia(?) on him as well my root beer exploded all over him yesterday. Marty should be having a pretty good day so far haha and he's about to get a new bone!


Well yesterday was big even here at OU and that's was pretty much the best thing ever! My group and I had so much fun helping a local woman repaint house numbers on driveways in Oklahoma City. We were there for about two hours (which was completely shocking since it felt like 30 minutes) and we got to spend the day in the sunlight outside. All in all, I say this weekend was a big success!!!

Well I'm off to pets mart!!

Abbey

No comments:

Post a Comment